Location & Directions
- Your CMMC clinical will be held in Lewiston at 300 Main Street.
- Visit the CMMC website for directions.
- Students in clinical and practicum are required to complete the online orientation through the Centralized Clinical Placement System (CCPS).
- Additional documentation for your CMMC clinical is listed in the CCPS system. Details can be found in Nursing Clinical Information.
- All forms that require completion need be emailed to Elaine Ogrodnik at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Badging & Parking Information
- Students are required to email a picture in JPEG format to the Education Department, c/o Pamela Buckley, email@example.com. The picture ID is to be worn while the student is on site for CERNER classes and clinical rotation.
- Find the Badging and Parking Form in Documents and Forms
- Complete the form and save as a Word doc.
- Return the completed form to Pam Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All picture ID’s are to be returned to Security by the instructor within 2 weeks after the program ends.
- Parking is monitored and students are requested to park in Lot S across from the underground parking garage. Parking is free.
- You will not be required to complete computer training prior to your start day at CMMC.
- There will be a document for your review in the CCPS system to give you an overview of their computer system.
- You will be receiving on-site training from your clinical instructor or preceptor on your first day of clinical or practicum.