- B.S. Criminal Justice, University of New Haven
Justin started his current position as Coordinator of Accelerated Online Programs at USM in January 2020. In this capacity, Justin is primarily responsible for managing the logistical needs of the Accelerated Online Maine (OLME) programs including;
- Overseeing and managing the implementation and ongoing needs of the Online Maine (OLME) programs.
- Communicating with students regularly to actively problem-solve and provide information on courses, registration/enrollment process, and various academic and financial deadlines.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting information on student data, including enrollment and degree progress.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on programs, courses, and services with a focus on process improvements that lead to greater operational efficiencies.
Justin has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology from the University of New Haven in Connecticut. Justin holds a National Certificate of Achievement in Employment Services through The Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators (ACRE), completed the National Career Development Association, Facilitating Career Development course through Peak Careers, and obtained national certification as a Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP) in 2019. Justin also started graduate school through the University of Maine for the online Business Administration (MBA) program in 2020 and in 2021 completed a Continuous Improvement Specialist Certification through the UMS Office of Organizational Effectiveness.
Areas of Expertise
Level 1 Continuous Improvement Specialist Certification, UMS Office of Organizational Effectiveness - Conferred 2021
Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP), National Career Development Association - Conferred 2019
University Professional and Continuing Education Association (UPCEA) - Member
Maine Career Development Association (MCDA) - Member