This information is intended for students who are currently enrolled in the University of Southern Maine (USM) undergraduate nursing program.
Nursing Program Information & Resources
- Advising Bulletin: Find the current Advising Bulletin in Documents & Forms.
- Appeal Processes for Undergraduate Nursing Students
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Registry Information
- Commitment to Civility
- Course rotations for the next 5 years (subject to change)
- Geary Co-operative Internship Program
- Reference Release Form: This form is required for a faculty member to provide a reference for a student. This form can be found in Documents & Forms.
- Student Nurse Organization (SNO)
- Undergraduate Catalog