Join us for a 30-minute Information Session for an in-depth look at the University of Southern Maine (USM) academic community. Through this online event, you’ll meet one of our admission counselors, and a current student, and have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
What we’ll cover
- The USM academic experience: Majors, minors, and our supportive faculty
- Real-world learning: Internships, research, and other career-building opportunities
- Scholarships and financial aid: What makes our University an affordable option
- Campus life: Our three vibrant campuses, dorms, student activities, and arts & culture
- NCAA Division III Athletics: Our award-winning teams and facilities
- The application process: Requirements and expert tips! Remember — there’s no fee to apply!
Who should attend
- This event is ideal for high school students and their families.
How to attend
- You can use a mobile device or computer to join us via Zoom Webinar.
- You can choose to watch the live video or call in and listen.
- After you register, we’ll send you a link.
We’re looking forward to connecting with you online soon!