If you need assistance, here is a step-by-step set of instructions on how to register online. This sytem is new as of August 2017. If you have paid membership since August 2017, then you do have an account. If you haven't paid membership or taken a class since August 2017, you will need to create an account.
Simple steps to easy OLLI Online Registration
- Start at the OLLI website: www.usm.maine.edu/olli
- Underneath on Online Registration Website, click ‘Get Started’
- Click the yellow ‘Sign In’ button at the top of the page. Please ‘Sign In’ or ‘Create Profile’ before shopping.
- If you have participated in OLLI since this new system (since July 26, 2017), GO TO STEP 5. If you have not participated in OLLI since July 26, 2017, then you must ‘CREATE PROFILE.’ See tips
- * designates a required field. Please type carefully. It is best to use the tab key to navigate.
- Remembering passwords is the most common problem at OLLI. We suggest you keep it simple, such as OLLI123.
- We share this database with another department. OLLI members do not have ‘company information’. Please check the ‘no company’ box and click ‘submit’.
- If a message box appears at the top of your screen, correct the problem and click ‘submit’ again. Your name should appear under ‘Attendee list’.
- If you have already set up your account, then ‘Sign In’. You will know when you are successfully signed in because your name will appear in the upper right side of the page. If you can’t remember your password, click “forgot password” and follow the instructions. If you still can’t get in, call the OLLI office at 780-4406 between 8 – 4, Monday – Friday.
- Your choice now is to ‘Continue Shopping’ or ‘Add Attendee’
- We recommend NOT using the ‘Add Attendee’ feature. Couples are encouraged to set up separate online accounts, with separate e-mails, and passwords.
- ‘Continue Shopping’ –This will take you back to the registration home page. To the left, click on ‘Osher Lifelong Learning Institute’ and below you will see ‘Annual Membership’, ‘Courses’, ‘SAGE’, ‘Special Events’, and ‘Trips and Travel’. To purchase membership, click on ‘Annual Membership’, then click on the date listed (July 1, 201* to June 30, 201*). On the next screen, click ‘Add to cart’. You may now checkout and pay for membership or continue shopping. **Can’t remember if you have paid your membership? On the left-hand side of the page, click ‘order history’ (you need to be signed in for this to appear.) Under ‘Upcoming Courses’, you will see ‘OLLI Annual Membership’ with a date, or not. Remember, membership runs from July 1 – June 30.** To see the list of OLLI classes, click on ‘courses’ in the left column, under Osher Lifelong Learning Institute. All courses are listed alphabetically by title. Once you find your class, click on the date the class runs. On the next screen, click ‘Add to cart’. Repeat this process until your cart contains everything you wish to purchase.
- When you are done shopping, check your cart to make sure it’s accurate. At this time, OLLI has NO Promo Codes
- Click ‘Checkout’. Because you must be at least 50 years old to participate in OLLI, date of birth is required. (mm/dd/yyyy). OLLI has no Promotional Mailing Code; just leave it blank. How did you hear about us? Choose an option from the drop-down list. Click on ‘Next’.
- Review the Summary for accuracy and click ‘Submit Order’. PLEASE CLICK ONLY ONCE. You could be charged for each time you click! You will be transferred to the University’s highly secured payment site called Touchnet. Payment type must be Credit Card and click ‘continue’.
- Fill in all credit card information. Type carefully. Remember, no dashes or spaces in the credit card number. Click ‘continue’
- When the screen says ‘Thank you’, your order has been completed. You may print this page, but an email confirmation will be sent to you. Please remember to ‘Logout’ when you are finished.
Congratulations! You have successfully navigated the new system, created your registration account, paid your membership, and registered OLLI classes! The next time you use the system, simply sign-in using your email address and password. The system will remember that your membership is paid. Things to remember:
- Always begin with ‘Sign In’ and be sure your name to appears on the top right of the screen
- You may quickly navigate using the column on the left side of your screen.
- Courses will be listed alphabetically by title
- When choosing a course, you proceed by clicking on the DATE, not the title.
- Click ‘Submit Order’ only once…it might take a second or two to connect.
- You are in the class only when the order is complete and paid. Putting a class in your cart does not guarantee a space in the class until payment is made.
- And, as always, if you have any questions or problems, call the OLLI office at 780-4406. We will do our best to assist you.