Flexible. Online. Internationally Accredited.
- Distance-learning format featuring synchronous and asynchronous online options.
- Offered by the School of Business
- Minimum 120 credit hours
- Fall, Spring, or Summer start
- Connect me with an Admissions Counselor
The Online BS in Business Administration prepares you to compete in today’s challenging business environment, equipped with skills and knowledge in finance, marketing, and accounting. Develop your capabilities in critical thinking, data analysis and business trends while gaining a firm foundation in core business disciplines.
- Learn from USM’s acclaimed School of Business faculty
- Take advantage of practice-based learning opportunities
- Access business leaders in our region and beyond
- Gain a valuable, internationally recognized degree
Earn your business degree from one of the only accredited online programs in northern New England. AACSB accreditation is a mark of quality distinction held by only 5% of business schools worldwide. Apply today.
Flexible, online bachelor’s degree
Outcomes and opportunities
Students in the Online Business Administration, General Management program gain valuable, transferable skills in complex problem solving, critical thinking, decision-making, written and oral communication, and time management. Our graduates are positioned for success in a wide range of fields such as:
- Advertising and marketing
- Banking and finance
- Government services
- Human resources
- Market research
- Retail sales