Financial Conflicts of Interest
Researchers are obligated to disclose significant financial interests upon submitting a proposal for external funding or upon a change in financial interest which creates the possibility of a conflict of interest in regard to a research proposal.
The University of Southern Maine has enrolled in the Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) Clearinghouse as a Public Health Service FCOI Compliant Institution.
Financial Conflict of Interest training is available online through Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI).
- If this is your first CITI training course, you will need to register
- Please select the University of Maine System as the Participating Institution
- Question 5: Would you like to take the Conflict of Interest mini-course? “Yes”
- The Conflicts of Interest Institution - Specific Policies optional module is required for all USM personnel.
Disclosure of Financial Interests Form A (initial for active external awards)
NEW Google Form: FCOI Disclosure Form A
Disclosure of Financial Interests Form B (annual for active external awards)
NEW Google Form: FCOI Disclosure Form B
- Log in using your @maine.edu account. You will receive an automatic reply copy of your submission from Google Forms.