Please note that only complete protocol submissions will be accepted for review. A submission is considered complete when it satisfies the following four requirements:
1. Each submission must use the appropriate form below.
2. Each submission must answer all questions fully and in sufficient detail to allow reviewers to make required determinations.
3. Each submission must include all attachments requested in the form. May also email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Each submission must list completion dates of the appropriate and required CITI training for all personnel listed in the proposal.
Most initial proposals require more than one review, as the IACUC often requests additional information and/or changes. Proposals should therefore be submitted at least 45 days before the anticipated research start date to allow for multiple reviews.
- Animal Study Proposal for BRI, USM and UMF Faculty and Staff (Google form)
- example of form (pdf)
- Submitted initially and every 3 years of a research project, De Novo "from the new"
- IACUC Annual Progress Report (Google form)
- example report (pdf)
- Submitted at the end of year one and year two of a reserach project