Guidelines for Undergraduate Social Work Students (SWO) Conducting Research
Schedule an ORIO staff memeber to present at the class firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your SWO Course Instructor should review your online protocol then submit the Google form.
Data gathering can begin after your approval letter is received. Please contact ORIO for asstance email@example.com or 780-4517.
- Practice submission form (docx) with helful tips (Google Docs)
- SWO Consent form template (docx)
- SWO Oral introduction script template (doc)
- All resumes, consent forms, surveys, support letters, recruitment scripts, and any other pertinent information related to your research should be submitted with your final form submission. There is an upload option on the form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) online Training - Social & Behavioral Basic/Refresher
- Policy and Procedure states the Course Instructor is required to complete the Social Behavioral online CITI training. In some context the student(s) are also required to take the training.
- SWO Protocol online submission form (Google Form)
- This form been given edit privileges. After hitting the SUBMIT button at the end you will receive an email with a return link, or you may copy the link in the address bar above. ORIO will consider your final submission when the Course Instructor has checked "I agree" is checked at the end.