The Parking Services/Parking Garage Office is located in the USM Parking Garage in the Lobby of Level 1 leading into Abromson Community Center. We manage all parking related matters including parking questions, parking garage, parking permits, and citations.
Note: New Lobby Rules in effect
- Bring your own pen with you when you come see us!
- Be prepared to fillout applications and forms elsewhere on campus or in your vehicle. There are tables on 1st and 2nd Floors of Abromson Center.
- Only 1 person at the window at a time and standing in the Lobby, you must have Photo ID and payment with the Permit Application completely filled out.
- If someone is at the window, you must wait outside in the wait line or come back another time, you cannot wait in the Lobby, this will block people from entering and exiting and/or use of the elevator.
Lobby of the Parking Garage on Level 1
88 Bedford Street, Portland, ME 04101
Open 24/7 year round. In the lobby of the USM Public Safety. USM Public Safety assists USM Parkings Services for the Gorham Campus. Any questions on parking, permits, or citations, you will need to contact Parking Services and not Public Safety.
Note: There is limited transactions at this time.
- Only Employees of Facilities Management, New Employee Hires, Retirees, and Sodexo Employees may get their permits.
- Visitor temporary parking permit for short-term parking.
Public Safety Building
28 Husky Drive, Gorham, ME 04038
|Monday||7:30AM - 10:30PM|
|Tuesday||7:30AM - 10:30PM|
|Wednesday||7:30AM - 10:30PM|
|Thursday||7:30AM - 10:30PM|
|Friday||7:30AM - 10:30PM|
- Monday, October 25, 2021 to Friday, November 5, 2021: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM — Temporary Office Hours