Graduate Course or Workshop Delivery
We can deliver graduate courses or workshops from our inventory of courses on-site at your school district.
We can work with you to design and administer graduate courses in collaboration with you. To propose a graduate credit course, download the course proposal guidelines (pdf).
Graduate Degree and Certificate Program Delivery
We can deliver any School of Education and Human Development (SEHD) graduate degree and certificate program at your school district site.
Please click here to view a complete list of SEHD degree and certificate programs.
Here is a sample of current programs offered throughout Maine:
- Literacy Education Masters at MSAD #15 in Gray-New Gloucester
- ESL Endorsement at Portland Public Schools
- Leaders for Tomorrow’s Schools Cohort in Greater Portland
- Counselor Education Masters at the University of Maine at Machias
- Board Certified Behavior Analysis Certificate at the Margaret Murphy Center for Children
- Montessori Early Childhood Education Program in collaboration with the Maine Montessori Institute
Continuing Education Units
The PDC reviews proposals and approves CEUs according to national CEU standards.To apply for CEUs for your program/workshop, please download and complete the CEU Application Form (pdf). Then return the application form with relevant materials to the USM School of Education and Human Development by mail, 37 College Ave., 8 Bailey Hall, Gorham ME 04038 or fax 207-780-5358.
CEU Application Form (pdf)
If you have questions about CEUs please contact 207-780-5400 or email@example.com.