Let us partner with you to solve your organization’s challenges. Contact Susan Nevins or complete the form below to get started today:
We have 3 ways that you can provide training for your staff and team:
- Individual training for staff members.
Work with your staff to find the right program that will build their skill set and help your organization. Browse current courses to get started.
- Customized training for a team or entire staff
We take a collaborative approach, customizing content to fit the unique culture, structure, and needs of your organization. Your customized training can be offered onsite at your office or at the Abromson Community Education Center where we have flexible space options designed to fit a wide number of activities, from small group discussions to large presentations. Our training programs provide practical tools that you and your team can apply right away.
- Annual Contact option
Your organization can also contract with USM Professional Development Programs on an annual basis to provide access for your employees to enroll individually in our public courses at a discounted price.
With USM Professional Development Programs you can:
- Target courses based on emerging needs.
- Tailor professional development to performance management.
- Reward you employees with opportunities to grow.
- Develop common skills and language.
- Establish a sense of team and shared purpose.
- Train with trusted and experienced instructors.
- Train locally without the expense of travel.
We will help you every step of the way.
We offer a wide selection of programming including test prep courses for credentialing, individual workshops, and full certificate programs in:
- BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES
- COMMUNICATION & BUSINESS SKILLS
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- SUPERVISION & LEADERSHIP
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- GRANT WRITING
- HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
We are proud to have offered training programs for the following organizations, each program designed in partnership with the organization to meet their specialized training needs:
- Acadia Insurance
- CIEE (Council of International Education Exchange)
- Concordia Partners
- Dead River Company
- Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
- LL Bean
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Public Employees Retirement System
- Pierce Atwood
- Redington-Fairview General Hospital
- State of Maine
- Southern Maine Medical Center