You may find these materials helpful as you apply to the PhD in Public Policy with a Concentration in Educational Leadership and Policy.
- This PDF contains a general overview of the PhD, highlights of the cohort structure, and general requirements.
- This PDF includes the three year course schedule and course descriptions of each course offered.
- The GRE is required for admission. See this handy guide to where and how to register and take the GRE. Also includes preparation website links.
- Admission application deadline is April 1, 2018. This PDF includes all instructions including essay questions.
- Detailed information about the concentration along with admission requirements