- Spring Teaching Schedule 2014
- Summer Teaching Schedule 2014
- Fall Teaching Schedule 2014
- Spring Teaching Schedule 2015
- Philosophy Symposium
- Work Study Job Positions
- SPACE Gallery
- Consider Philosophy Upper Level Courses Spring 2014
See Program Requirements
The minimum number of credits (exclusive of the University's Core curriculum) required for the minor: 15.
Students who wish to pursue a minor in philosophy are required to take five courses beyond any PHI 100 course. These must include two courses in the history of philosophy: PHI 310, PHI 312, PHI 315, PHI 320, PHI 330, PHI 340, PHI 350, PHI 360, PHI 370, PHI 380. PHI 390.