“Moon Walk with USM Southworth Planetarium.” Join us at the USM Southworth Planetarium for a moon exploration with astronomer Edward Gleason, and as we go outside with our moon maps and explore the actual surface. 8:00 p.m.; doors open at 7:30 p.m. Rain date: Wednesday, August 21. Suggested $5 donation for Portland Trails members, $7 for non-members
Rainy Day? Sunny Day? See a show! We allow same-day group show reservations. Call today and see a show today!
- Birthday Parties at the Planetarium!
- Planetarium Courses
- Day Courses
- SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES
- The Astronomy Cafe
- Ask the Staff Astronomer!
- Night Sky Glossary
- The Stone Circle Society
- Planetarium Membership Program
- DAILY ASTRONOMER IMAGE PAGE
- Daily Astronomer Quiz Archive Page
- Mid Winter's Eve at Stonehenge
- Astro-Photo Gallery