- Liquor Law Violation, Robie Andrews. Student Intoxicated. Rescue transported to Maine Medical Center. Summons issued. Report Taken.
- Vandalism, Baseball field. Investigation pending. Report Taken.
- Paper Service, Luther Bonney. Court Paperwork. Officer advises no contact.
- Disturbance, Abromson Center. Caller report people causing a disturbance. Officer Handled.
- Drug Complaint, Anderson Hall. Caller reports the smell of Marijuana. Investigation pending. Report taken.
- Paper Service, Robie Andrews. Summons served. Officer handled.
- Liquor Law Violation, Anderson Hall. Student intoxicated. Rescue called. No Transport. Report Taken.
- Liquor Law Violation, Anderson Hall. Rescue called. Student transported to Maine Medical Center. Summons to court issued. Report Taken.
- Security Alarm, Upper Class. Alarm sounding. Officer Handled
- Rescue Call, Upton Hastings Hall. Intoxicated Student transported to Maine Medical Center. Report Taken.
- Drug Complaint, Sullivan Gym. Caller reporting finding drugs on Campus. Officer Handled.
- Suspicious Incident, Parking Garage. Caller report a suspicious incident in a motor vehicle parked in the garage. Officer Handled.
- Parking Violation, P3 Parking Lot. Vehicle towed for outstanding Parking violations. Report Taken.
- Disorderly Conduct, 246 Deering Ave. Caller reporting harassment. Trespass paperwork pepared.
- Theft, Bailey Hall. Report of the theft of Sunglasses. Report Taken.
- Suspicious Incident, Robie Andrews Hall. Report of a Student with a possible Weapon. Officer confiscated an Air Soft Pellet Gun.
- Vandalism, G12A. Caller reports Criminal Mischief to a vehicle. Left a message for Vehicle owner. Officer investigating.
- Security Alarm, Central Heat Plant. Unauthorized access. Building Checked Alarm Reset.
Vandalism, Upton Hastings Hall. Report Graffiti to inside of Residence Hall. Investigation pending. Report Taken.
Drug Complaint, Phillippi Hall. Smell of Marijuana on the first floor. Report Taken.
- Suspicious Person, Upton Hastings Hall. Trespass Violation. Unfounded
Suspicious Incident, Bedford Street. Officer checking on Suspicious Vehicle. Officer Handled.
Motor Vehicle Stop, 96 Falmouth St. Summons issued. Report Taken
Theft Report, Payson Smith Hall. Officer took a theft report involving a stolen Laptop.
Drug Complaint, Upton Hasting Hall. Report of Marijuana violation. Investigated by officer, report taken.
Rescue Call, Woodbury Campus Center. Student having an allergic reaction to bee sting. Rescue transported to Maine Medical Center. Report Taken.
Suspicious Activity, Upton Hastings Hall. Reported group of Students outside Upton Hastings Hall. Summons issued for Possession of Alcohol by Minor. Report Taken.
Disorderly Conduct, Woodbury Campus Center. Report Taken.
Paper Service. Anderson Hall. Officer attempting to Serve Summons.
Disturbance, G6 Parking Lot. Parking Dispute. Officer Handled, Report Taken.
Rescue Call, Woodbury Campus Center. Student feeling ill. Rescue transported to Maine Medical Center. Report Taken.
- Suspicious activity reported at Corthell Hall. Checked by officer. unfounded.
- Fire Alarm, 228 Dering Ave. Fire Alarm Malfunction. Portland Fire Department Handled Call.
- Security Alarm, Payson Smith Hall. Officer checked area. Alarm restored.
- Paper Work Service, 28 Husky Drive. Trespass Notice served.
- Security Alarm, Robie Andrews. Exterior Door Alarm. Alarm restored.
- 911 Call, Glickman Gas Meter. Officer checked on Meter. All Set, malfunction.
- Suspicious Incident, Dickey Wood Hall. Officers Dispatched. Call Closed.
- Bail Violation, Upper Class Hall. Student arrested for Violation of Bail and taken to Cumberland County JailReport taken
- Drug Complaint, Upton Hastings Hall. Investigated. Report taken.
- Suspicious Incident, Brooks Student Center. Students fleeing Student Center. Gorham Fire Department Dispatched to Brooks Student Center. Four Students Transported to Hospital. Investigation Pending. Report taken.
- Disturbance, Anderson Hall. Gorham Rescue Dispatched. Report taken
- Suspicious Incident, G2A. Officer checking on a person in a vehicle. Subject found sleeping.
- Drug Complaint, Upper Class. Drug use suspected. Investigation Pending. Report taken.
- Motor Vehicle Stop, GS1. Report taken.
- Fire Alarm, Anderson Hall. Nothing Showing. Alarm Restored. Report taken.
- Disturbance Call, Brooks Student Center. Person causing a scene. Student removed from Brooks Dining Hall. Report taken.
- Public Indecency, Brooks Student Center. Investigated. Report taken.
- Suspicious Incident, Woodbury Campus Center. Investigation Pending. Report taken.
- Motor Vehicle Crash, G2A Parking Lot. Report taken.
- Fire Alarm, Robie Andrews, Fire reported in room 209. Gorham Fire Department Dispatched. Fire Out. Investigation pending. Report taken.
- Vandalism Complaint, Hodgdon Field. Investigation pending. Report taken.
- Motor Vehicle Crash, Gorham Campus G19. Investigation Pending.
- Vandalism Complaint, Upton Hastings Hall. Report taken.
- Drug Complaint, Upton Hastings. Officer investigated. Report taken.
- 911 Call, University Way Extension. People on Baseball Field. Officer moved them along.
- Security Alarm, 37 University Way Extension. Alarm Set off Accidentally. Alarm reset.
- Vandalism Complaint, Upton Hastings Hall. Report Taken. Investigation pending.
- Paperwork Service, Upper Class. Officer served Criminal Trespass Notice.
- 911 call, 59 Exeter St. False call. Area checked by officer.
- Drug Complaint, Upper Class Hall. Summons issued for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Suspicious Activity, 19 Campus Ave. Report of people looking in Shrubs. Officer advises a student lost their Cell Phone.
- Suspicious Activity, Baseball Field. Officer advises that it looked like a fire from earlier was still burning. Officer checked, advises all set.
- Motor Vehicle Stop, State St Gorham. Officer advises Warning issued for a defect.
- Security Alarm, Glickman Library. Employee on Scene, all set False alarm. Report taken.
- Security Alarm, Sullivan Gym. Accidental trip. Alarm reset.
- Security Alarm, Art Gallery. Accidental trip. Alarm reset.
- Drug Complaint, Gorham Campus, Parking Lot G12. Summons issued for Drug Paraphernalia. Report taken.
- Suspicious Activity, Bailey Hall. Backpack found in a bathroom. Officer made contact with owner. Owner advises it was last seen in a Lab room. Owner has claimed it.
- Theft complaint, Bailey Hall. Reporting party advises her cell phone was taken from her backpack at Bailey Hall. Report taken.
- Fire Alarm Activation, Field House. False Alarm. Smoke detector needs to be replaced. Alarm reset. Report taken.
- Suspicious Person, Bailey Hall. Faculty member reporting a suspicious person known to them. Report taken.
- Report of a Suspicious Person, Chamberlain St, Portland. Transient person, Officer moved them along.
- Assist other Agency, Gorham PD. Dispatched to Cumberland Farms, assisting Gorham. Officer Handled.
- Assist other Agency, Gorham PD. Dispatched to 250 Main St Gorham. Assist Gorham PD with an Arrest at PD. Officer Handled, Report Taken.
- Suspicious Person, Hastings Formal Lounge. While Officer was checking the Building to Secure for the night, a person was found sleeping inside one of the classrooms. Person was cooperative. Dispatch called taxi and Subject was transported off campus. Report Taken.
- Mulch Fire, Officer reported Smoke in Bark Mulch outside Upton Hastings Hall. Officer put out Fire and soaked area with Water. Cause of the Fire was a cigarette burning. Nobody in area. Report Taken.
- Criminal Trespass, Glickman Library. Staff called in regards to a known subject back at the Library. Officer removed subject from the area. Report Taken.
- Security Alarm, Bailey Hall. Checked by officer. Security Company working on Alarms. No Report.
- 911 Call, USM Lewiston transferred call in regards to problem in Portland. Call was transferred to Portland Police Department.
- Suspicious Person, Law Building. Officer advised of an intoxicated Male bothering pedestrians, looking for money. Person was last seen heading to Law Building. Officer checked area. Gone on arrival. Officer was advised person left area via Brighton Ave.
- 911 call, E-Phone G20. Phone is malfunctioning. Email sent to notify of condition.
- Harassment Complaint, Upper Class, Report Taken.
- Theft complaint, Wish Camper Center, Student reports a bike stolen. Report Taken. Bicycle was found and returned to Owner.
- Theft Complaint, Parking Garage. Vehicle was burglarized. Report Taken, Under Inv.
- Motor Vehicle Crash, Gorham Campus Parking Lot G13. Accident Report Taken by officer
- Motor Vehicle Crash, Portland Parking Garage. Report Taken by officer.
- Motor Vehicle Crash, Gorham Campus, 36 University Way Extension. Report Taken.
- Disturbance, Glickman Library. People asked to leave. Handled by officer, Report Taken.
- Suspicious Person/activity, Glickman Library. Moved along, No Report.
- Security Alarm activated, Upton Hasting Hall. Emergency Door activation. Alarm Reset.
- Security Alarm, Alarm activation in error. No Report.
- Liquor Law violation. Possible Drinking in Public, G16 Parking Lot. No report.
- 911 Call, Glickman Library. False Call. No Report.
- Security Alarm, Upton Hastings. Emergency Door Activation. Alarm Reset.
- Abandon Motor Vehicle, Vehicle Parked in Middle of University Way. Owner Located, vehicle moved. No Report.
- Vandalism, Upton Hastings. Hole punched in the wall. Officer investigating. Report Taken.
- Security Alarm for trade Building Portland Campus. Alarm reset and Employees all set at Location.
- Burglary Alarm for Payson Smith Hall. Employee called to say they entered the Alarm Code, and alarm went off. Employee error.
- Theft Report. Science Building. Caller reports that a wallet was taken from the science Building. Report Taken.
- Security Alarm for Woodbury Campus. Set off by employee. All set. Alarm reset.
- 911 E-Phone G19. Nobody on Phone. Officer checked area. All set no caller.
- Assist other Agency, Gorham PD, Disturbance, Suspect Left area before Officer arrived. Assistance Given. Report taken.
- Motor Vehicle Stop, School St, Summons issued for Speed and Inspection. Verbal warning for registration. Report taken
- Motor Vehicle Stop, Green St, Summons issued for inspection. Report taken
- Motor Vehicle Stop, School St, Verbal warning for Speed.
- Vandalism Report, Parking Garage, Officer Advises that he heard a motor vehicle squealing tires in garage. Vehicle gone upon arrival. Black marks left in garage. Officer investigating.
- 911 Call, Pocket Dial, Called back, all set.
- 911 Call, panic Alarm Woodbury Campus Center, Book Store. Officer advises all set, Power loss to building tripped panic alarm.
- Disturbance Sullivan Gym, People Yelling in Lobby, Officer warned subjects for disturbing the peace.
- 911 Call, Law Building E-Phone, Nobody on Phone, Officer checked Area, no caller in area.
- Suspicious Activity, G16 Parking lot, large group of people in Parking Lot. Moved along, student showing Campus to others in group.
- Burglary, Masterton Hall, Faculty reports the theft of a Computer from a locked Office. Officer recovered Computer, Off Campus. Investigation Pending. Report Taken.
- Burglary, Payson Smith, Officer discovered a Stolen Computer, Off Campus that belonged to the Math Department. Investigation Pending. Report Taken.
- Harassing Phone Calls, Woodward Hall, Student reports getting harassed via Facebook. Report taken.
- 911 Call, Robie Parking Lot E-Phone, Nobody on the line, Officer Checked Area all set no Caller in Area.
- 911 Call, Sullivan Gym Parking Lot, E-Phone, no Answer upon Call Back, All set No caller in Area.
- Paperwork Transfer. Sergeant transferring Harassment paperwork to State Police, In regards to prior Harassment call.
- Security Alarm, MTB Building, set off by employee.
- Motor Vehicle Stop, Forest Ave, Traffic Summons issued for Seatbelt Violation. Motor Vehicle Stop, Bedford St, Traffic Summons issued for Inspection Sticker.
- Motor Vehicle Stop, P2 parking lot, Traffic Summons for Insurance and Seatbelt Violation.
- Suspicious Person, Parking Garage Portland, Suspicious person on roof of garage, Subject gone when the Officer arrived.
- Disruptive person, Glickman Library, Officer made contact with person involved, Officer discovered the person was wanted, subject arrested.
- Security Alarm, Bailey hall, Handled by Officer.
- 911 Call, Law Building Elevator, E-Phone in elevator hang up call. Faculty in building reports someone may be stuck in elevator. Faculty called back indicating elevator was is empty.
- Disruptive person, Glickman Library, Officer met with Subject, They were trespassed from the Library.
- Motor Vehicle Stop, Off Campus, Vehicle stopped and driver warned for not using head lights.
- Motor Vehicle Stop, Bedford St, Traffic Summons for Stop Sign Violation. Motor Vehicle Stop, Woodmont St, Verbal warning traffic violation.