- Cities/Towns of
- Old Orchard Beach
- South Portland
- Sierra Club, Bio-mass Energy project
- Friends of Katahdin Woods, Grant and membership work
- Westbrook Downtown Coalition
- Portland Planning Dept
- Cruise Maine, Contact and work with local officials marketing their ports
- New England Environmental Finance Center, Use of GIS tool to prioritize transportation infrastructure
- Greater Portland Council of Government, Food Security planning
- Maine Outdoor Brands
Summer 2020 Internship Program:
Over the course of the summer 2020 semester, under the umbrella of the Maine Center Graduate Internship program, the UMaine Graduate & Professional Center partnered with the Policy, Planning, and Management department and the Maine Town, City, and County Management Association to support seven paid internships for MPPM students in city, town, and county management departments all over the state of Maine.
For additional details, please see Students in the Field.