The master planning process has been organized to be informative and inclusive and will provide opportunities for meaningful input from the entire USM community, neighbors, and surrounding communities. A series of open forums for the campus community and the general public will be scheduled for March 2018. The plan will only be as good as the input we receive, and we want broad participation.
At any point in the master planning process, please feel free to contact any Steering Committee members with your questions or feedback, or you may also fill out the form below. If you want to be notified about upcoming public forums, sign up below.
- The University of Southern Maine Master Plan
- Final Facilities Master Plan
- What is a Master Plan?
- Master Planning Steering Committee Members
- Master Plan: Schedule of Process
- Master Plan: Frequently Asked Questions