USM Psychology Club
Membership in the Psychology Club is open to all USM students but psychology majors will get the most benefit from club activities.
Students interested in joining the USM Psychology Club are welcome to contact us at usm.PsychClub@gmail.com, and ‘like' our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/USMPsychClub. You can also find the USM Psychology Club on Blackboard in the "Community" section.
Our Mission : The Psychology Club is a student organization that promotes learning and social activities related to the study and practice of psychology. It is a way to interact with others who have similar interests, to expand the horizons of people studying psychology, and to explore the study and practice of psychology beyond USM.
We sponsor and promote trips to regional & national conferences, such as trips to:
- New England Psychological Association Annual Meeting, October 14-15, 2016, at Assumption College, Worcester MA. FMI: newenglandpsychological.org/
- Maine Psychological Association - Fall Conference Meeting, TBA. FMI: mepa.org/
- Eastern Psychology Association, Annual Meeting, March 16-19, 2017 Boston Park Plaza & Towers, Boston, MA. FMI: easternpsychological.org/
Psych Club Officers for 2016-17
- President: Maddie Waugh
- Vice President: Will Porta
- Secretary: Emma James
- Treasurer: Desiree Borque
- Faculty Advisor: Liz Vella, 514 Science, 780-4252
The USM Psychology Club is sponsored and partially funded by the USM Board of Student Organizations (BSO)