With snow arriving on Monday night (Dec. 2) into Tuesday morning (Dec. 3), AS ALWAYS: NO OVERNIGHT PARKING IN THE FOLLOWING LOTS:
"On Campus" Residents are reminded to park in designated lots. If you have questions about processes and procedures, please reach out to the Parking Office (207) 780-4718, Between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) before the Snow Ban is in effect. If you need assistance in identifying a lot to park in after hours, feel free to reach out to a Residential Life staff member.
All Vehicles must be moved from the lots below by 11 p.m. This ban is in effect from 11 p.m. Dec. 2 until 7 a.m. Dec. 3.
Vehicles left in these lots will be TOWED:
- GC2 (Next to 19 College Ave)
- GC3 (Next to 51 College Ave)
- G1 (Old Admissions Office along Husky Drive)
- G2 (Along Water Tower Road)
- G2A (The Water Tower Lot)
- G3 (Outside Bailey Hall)
- G4 (Lower lot outside Bailey Hall)
- G6 (Front of Corthell Hall)
- G8 (Behind Russell Hall)
- G15 (Next to Anderson Hall)
- G16 (All 3 levels in front of Gym)
- G17 (Behind John Mitchell Building)
- G19 (In front of John Mitchell Building)
If you haven’t signed up for the USM Alert Emergency Warning System yet, you are encouraged to go to this page and sign up.