"The USM Update" is produced by the USM Office of Public Affairs in partnership with the USM Communication and Media Studies Department and several media partners in Southern, Central and Coastal Maine covering 50 communities with a combined population of more than 463,000 people:
Portland Media Center (formerly Community Television Network/CTN5)
- Serving the Cumberland County communities of Portland and Peaks Island, South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Falmouth, Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Chebeague Island, Gorham, Scarborough, Westbrook, Cumberland, Casco, Pownal, Gray, Raymond and New Gloucester.
- New episodes air on the first Monday of each month at 8:30 p.m. and repeat randomly throughout the month.
- Serving Southern Maine for over 40 years.
- On the radio at 90.9 FM and online.
- Serving the Androscoggin County communities of Lewiston, Auburn and Lisbon.
- Airs Sundays at 1 p.m. on Channel 1303 in the Lewiston-Auburn area.
- Serving the Knox County communities of Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Thomaston, South Thomaston, St. George, Warren, Owls Head, North Haven and Vinalhaven.
- Serving the Oxford County communities of Oxford, Paris, South Paris and Norway.
Viewers should check their local listings to see airings of "The USM Update" in their areas.