Office of Registration & Scheduling Services

MaineStreet Access (Campus Solutions)

MaineStreet (Campus Solutions) Access to Student Data


Faculty/Staff: New employees may request access once they have a payroll record set up by HR.  The request form and complete instructions are located here.

To submit the form, you will need the name and email address of your supervisor or the person who will be overseeing the work for which you are requesting access. You will also need a copy of your recent FERPA training score or certificate to upload.

Student Workers and Graduate Assistants: Supervisors of student workers and graduate assistants must request access on the behalf of the student.  The request form and complete instructions are located here.

Students will need to complete the FERPA training and send documentation of completion to their supervisor. Once the request for access is submitted, a request for approval will be generated and the supervisor must sign off on this email.

Student access must be re-requested each academic year.


Requests for Additional Access to Campus Solutions: Current employees who already have access to Campus Solutions may request supplemental access by sending an email to  If there is a significant change in your roles, you may be asked to go through the formal request process.