Please note that registration is active in MaineStreet at 6:00 AM.
- April 1 - Current and continuing Graduate students (including Graduate Certificate students)
- April 2 - Seniors with 114+ credits & Veteran Students
- April 3 - Seniors with 100+ credits
- April 4 - Seniors with 84+ credits
- April 5 - Juniors with 69+ credits
- April 8 - Juniors with 54+ credits
- April 9 - Sophomores with 39+ credits
- April 10 - Sophomores with 24+ credits
- April 11 - First Year students with 15+ credits
- April 12 - First Year students with 0 - 14.99 credits and Undergraduate Certificate students
- April 15 - Newly admitted Graduate Students
- April 22 - Open registration (starting at 8:00 AM)
*Newly admitted undergraduate degree-seeking students, including first-years, transfers, and readmitted students are not able to participate in priority or open registration. Newly admitted undergraduate students register for their first semester of USM courses during a required Advising & Course Selection (ACS) appointment. For more information, please visit Next Steps for Admitted Students page.