Fall 2021 Priority Registration Schedule
Please note that registration is active in MaineStreet at 6:00 AM.
- April 5 - Current and continuing Graduate students (including Graduate Certificate students and new Online Maine admits)
- April 6 - Undergraduates with 114+ & Veteran Students
- April 7 - Undergraduates with 100 - 113.99 credits
- April 8 - Undergraduates with 84 - 99.99 credits
- April 9 - Undergraduates with 69 - 83.99 credits
- April 12 -Undergraduates with 54 - 68.99 credits
- April 13 - Undergraduates with 39 - 53.99 credits
- April 14 - Undergraduates with 24 - 38.99 credits
- April 15 - Undergraduates with 15 - 23.99 credits
- April 16 - Undergraduates with 0 - 14.99 credits
- April 19 - Newly Admitted Graduate Students
- April 26 - Open registration (starting at 8:00 AM)
Newly admitted undergraduate degree-seeking students, including first-years, transfers, and readmitted students are not able to participate in priority or open registration. Newly admitted undergraduate students register for their first semester of USM courses during a required Advising & Course Selection (ACS) appointment. For more information, please visit Next Steps for Admitted Students page.