Research Administration and Development
Posted January 13, 2012
Research Administration and Development is offering a faculty professional development workshop in grant writing. The workshop is comprised of three, 3-hour sessions. Dr. Terry Shehata, Coordinator for Institutional and Research Grants Development, and Larry Waxler, Director of the Office of Sponsored Programs, will conduct the workshop.
Posted December 9, 2011
Dr. John Wright, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, is pleased to announce that Professor Samantha Langley-Turnbaugh has been reappointed to the position of Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs for Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity for two additional years effective January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2013.
Posted June 28, 2011
The Office of Research Administration and Development is delighted to present the first issue of USM's magazine for research and scholarly activity. Through their research, scholarship, and creative activity USM's faculty create new knowledge, expand our perspectives, and improve lives. The magazine is intended to be an annual publication, a forum to share and celebrate our progress and successes.
- Confidentiality/Nondisclosure Form
- Fee for Service vs. Research
- Human Subjects Research (IRB)
- Internal Competitive Grant Deadlines
- Inventions, Patents, & Intellectual Property
- Maine Economic Improvement Fund (MEIF)
- Undergrad Research Computer Lab Access Form
- USM Standard Research Contract
- USM Statement on Animal Use