Stream2 is an IPTV service for our on-campus residents. It makes all of your favorite TV channels accessible online. Moreover, it offers a few more features than simple cable TV.
All Stream2 student accounts have 20 hours of DVR available and the ability to use a feature called “trick play.” Trick play allows students to pause live TV, fast forward, rewind, and start over any TV show that has occurred in the past 24 hours. It includes all the features of a high-end cable box except on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Load the Stream2 app to your device. On laptops or desktops, simply visit the webplayer.
- Open the app and select University of Southern Maine as your institution.
- Login using your MaineStreet username and password.
For streaming media players like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Roku:
- Follow the above instructions.
- Authenticate through your computer.
To be eligible to use the Apogee Stream2 Service, you must be a current resident living on campus.
** Please Note **
While the Stream2 service can be accessed anywhere to view the guide and control DVR settings, you must be on campus and connected to the campus wifi to stream content.
iOS 8.2 or newer, Android™ 5.xx or newer
Roku–version 8 or newer (including Roku TVs and Roku devices), Apple TV–TvOS 11.2.5 or newer, Amazon Fire TV–Android v4.03 or newer (including Amazon Fire TVs, Amazon Fire devices, and Amazon Fire sticks).
Web Browsers for MacOS® 10.11.x
Chrome 67.0.3396.62 or newer, Firefox 57.0.2 or newer (it does not function on Safari).
Web Browsers for Windows 7 or newer
IE 10.0.46 or newer, Edge 41.16299.15 or newer, Chrome 67.0.3396.62 or newer, Firefox 57.0.2 or newer (it does not function on Safari).
For 24/7/365 Support:
- Text: “MyStream2” to 84700
- Call: 833-548-8632 (Add to your contacts for easy access)
- Chat: MyCampusVideo.com/support
- FAQ’s: help.mystream2.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I DVR my favorite shows?
- Stream2 now includes DVR functionality which allows you to record all your favorite programming and watch at your convenience (with added pause, rewind and fast-forward capability). This feature includes a 24 hour window of replayable content PLUS 20 hours of storage per user!
- Can I use playback on my phone app?
- What WiFi network should I use?
- Tempest works with all devices.
- Eduroam works with laptops and phones.
- What if the app shows “unavailable”
- Restart the app completely by exiting the app and opening it back up
- Can I watch a show any time?
- No, you can watch anything from the past 24 hours, and you can save specific episodes (up to 20 hours)
- I’m getting the “media playback error”
- Restart the application, after your FIRST download, you may need to restart your device.
- Is closed captioning available?
- Yes! You can find it in the options menu in the app.
- Can I record multiple shows at the same time?
- Yes! Up to 20 hours worth
- What is the channel lineup?
|WGME-CBS||E! Entertainment||MLB Network||TNT|
|WPFO-FOX||ESPNews||MTV Live||TV Land|
|A&E||Family Entertainment TV||NASA TV||USA Network|
|AMC||Food Network||National Geographic||VH1|
|Animal Planet||Fox News Channel||NBA TV||V-me|
|AXS TV||Fox Sports 1||NBC Sports Network||WE tv|
|BBC America||Fox Sports 2||NESN||BET|
|Fuse||NFL Network||Big Ten Network||FX|
|NHL Network||Bloomberg Television||FXX||OWN|
|Bravo||Hallmark Channel||Oxygen||Cartoon Network|
|Hallmark Movies and Mysteries||PAC-12||CMT||HGTV|
|Paramount Network||CNBC||History Channel||POP|
|CNN||HLN||Pursuit Channel||Comedy Central|
|Discovery Channel||Link TV||The Weather Channel|