We are currently hiring for fall 2016 Resident Assistant positions and summer 2016 positions. If interested, complete the appropriate application(s) and turn in to the office of Residential Life, 100 Upton Hall, Gorham campus by Friday, March 4, 2016, by 4:30pm.
New RA application
Lead Resident Assistant application (open to returning RAs only)
Summer Staff application
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must be in good disciplinary standing with the University (though if extraordinary circumstances have prevented you from obtaining a 2.5 GPA and your current GPA is between 2.25 and 2.5, you may submit a letter of appeal with your application. If you do not have an established GPA from USM, please provide one from your previous institution.)
- Lived on a college campus for one semester
- Be in good disciplinary standing with the university
- Must be available for staff training. Tentatively scheduled beginning August 15, 2016.