Jason White Ed.D.
- EdD in Educational Leadership, University of New England
- MS in Educational Psychology and Applied Behavior Analysis, University of Southern Maine
- BA in Social Sciences, University of Maine at Augusta
- AA in General Studies, Pikes Peak Community College
As an accomplished social scientist, I find that I truly enjoy working with students as they embark on their academic journey. Though I have only been teaching since January 2017, it was not too long ago that I was working on my Associates Degree, inspired to continue my journey, by those who imparted their knowledge and experience to me.
Areas of Expertise
Behavioral Healthcare Policy and Leader Behavior
Areas of Scholarship
- Organizational and Leader Behavior
- Most leadership studies research focuses on follower behavior; I feel there is a lack of research on leader behavior and more research is needed on this subject.
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- I really enjoy studying behavior theory and how it applies to every day life and work. I particularly enjoy Watson, Skinner, Mace, Fisher, Daniels, and Luthans.
- Grant writing
- Being awarded a grant is almost as satisfying as being awarded a college degree!
White, J. (in press). Deadliest Hike: The Appalachian Trail. Manuscript in preparation.
White J. (2020). Leader Behavior Theory. Rockland, ME: PrepGroup, LLC.
White, J. (2014). Journal of a 2nd lieutenant in Iraq with the 133rd battalion. Solon, ME: Polar Bear and Company.
Owner and managing director of Prep Group, LLC (Research Firm).