ConnectED Pathways is an innovative partnership between the University of Southern Maine and each of three community colleges:
- Southern Maine Community College
- Central Maine Community College
- York County Community College
ConnectED Pathways provides students from selected academic programs at these community colleges a smooth and simple transfer path to compatible programs at USM upon completion of their associate degree.
- Students admitted through the ConnectED Pathways program or have an Associates Degree from a Maine Community College and do not qualify for a merit scholarship of greater value.
- Cannot be combined with other merit scholarships. Students are only eligible for one non-need based scholarship from USM.
- Students who already earned a bachelors degree are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
How to Renew
- Maintain full-time enrollment and a 2.5 GPA.
- Students must successfully complete a minimum of 15 credits per semester or 30 credits per academic year (including summer, fall, winter, spring terms).
- Maintain full time enrollment.
Questions on renewal should be directed to Nancy Varin via email or call 207-780-5330.