The Dr. Harlan A. Philippi Scholarship Fund was established at USM's Lewiston-Auburn College in 1990 by gifts from friends and associates of Dr. Philippi. Dr. Philippi was the first Dean of Lewiston-Auburn College whose leadership and vision were vital to the founding of the College.
- Must be a part-time or full-time undergraduate student who is pursuing a degree in a Lewiston-Auburn College major and has completed a minimum of 30 credits. (While applications will be reviewed starting in November, final decisions will not be made until Fall 2017 grades are posted. All eligible students who expect to have completed 30 credits by the end of Fall semester may apply.)
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by completing FAFSA.
- The recipient is also chosen on the basis of college and community leadership.
How to Apply
- Complete the LAC General Scholarship Application.
- Including: a 200 word essay describing how your experiences at Lewiston-Auburn College has led to personal and professional growth. (See page 2 of LAC General Scholarship Application for instructions.)
How to Renew
This scholarship is not renewable.