Students who are Admitted for Summer 2023 and taking some in-person or blended coursework are welcomed to apply for the Osher ReEntry Scholarship Program.
- Students have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of 5 or more years
- Students are at the undergraduate level and pursuing their first baccalaureate degree, either full or part-time (minimum enrollment of 6 credit hours per semester).
- Students anticipate participation in the workforce for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation
- Demonstrated financial need, not necessarily on their FAFSA
- Academic promise and commitment to obtaining their degree
- Osher ReEntry Scholarship applicants must be enrolled in at least 50% of their credits in-person each academic year.
Up to $5,000 per academic year
June 15th for Summer Applicants
How to Apply
Submit Reentry Scholarship application, including a statement of educational purpose and a statement of financial need.
How to Renew
Submit renewal Reentry Scholarship application, including a statement of educational purpose and a statement of financial need.
Assistant Director of Financial Aid - Scholarships
Luther Bonney Hall, Room 136, Portland Campus