- Ph.D., Accounting and Finance, University of London
- M.Sc., Mathematical Trading and Finance, Cass Business School
- BSc, Accountancy, University of East Anglia
Ike is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Accounting and Finance. His courses include Financial Accounting, Auditing and Assurance, Accounting Information Systems, Financial Reporting, and Advanced Managerial Accounting.
Ike is a licensed chartered accountant, certified public accountant, and certified fraud examiner with many years of professional work experience in the United Kingdom and abroad that required extensive travel around the world. He qualified as a professional chartered accountant with the Financial Services Advisory and Assurance Division of Deloitte, London; where he rose to the position of manager. He also worked as an Assistant Vice President at Deutsche Bank, London; and as an Associate Director at Mizuho International, London.
Ike has published in various peer reviewed academic research journals. His research interests include Emerging markets, Earnings management, Financial reporting quality, Corporate governance, Risk management, Performance measurement, Regulation and Compliance, Business education, Investment, Corporate finance, Banking, Capital markets, International trade and finance, and Development economics.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Certified Public Accountant, Montana Board of Public Accountants
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners