The School of Business Internships Office in cooperation with USM’s Career and Employment Hub Office offer a variety of services and resources to assist you.
Researching careers is an important part of career planning and being well informed gives you an advantage. Becoming well informed can happen through research, internships with businesses that interest you, informational interviews with relevant business leaders, mentorships, and joining organizations like the Chamber of Commerce, USM’s own Corporate Partners, or student groups.
What can this office help with?
- Connecting with employers
- Mock interviewing
- Interviewing strategies
- Thank you letters
- Mock interviewing employer nights
- Salary negotiations
- How to create a LinkedIn account
- What salary should I be making
- What websites should I be using in my job search
- Graduate School options
- How can I become more involved and build my resume
- On campus employer recruiting
- To schedule an appointment with Kathryn Cavallero, please call the School of Business office at (207) 780-4020.