The School of Business Internships Office in cooperation with USM’s Career and Employment Hub Office offer a variety of services and resources to assist you.
Researching careers is an important part of career planning and being well informed gives you an advantage. Becoming well informed can happen through research, internships with businesses that interest you, informational interviews with relevant business leaders, mentorships, and joining organizations like the Chamber of Commerce, USM’s own Corporate Partners, or student groups.
What can this office help with?
- Connecting with employers
- Thank you letters and professional correspondence
- Employer Networking Events
- LinkedIn and online professional networking
- Websites and other tools for your job search
- Graduate School planning
- Opportunities for student involvement to build your resume
- On-campus Employer Recruiting
- To schedule an appointment with Kathryn Cavallero, please email her at email@example.com or call the School of Business office at (207) 780-4020.