Support & Giving
Your gifts, whatever the size, are a vote of confidence in USM and the School of Business – allowing us the flexibility to meet the School’s most urgent needs. With your participation, students benefit from scholarships, internships, innovative teaching, and programs of study that provide the basis for making a living in an increasingly competitive market place.
Your gifts to our School of Business Annual Fund, for instance, have an immediate impact, enhancing many of our most critical operational priorities. Your unrestricted gifts assist in such areas of need as:
- Increased student scholarships
- New faculty research and curriculum development support
- Mutually beneficial real-world partnerships with Maine’s business community
- Meeting demands for new substantive programs development
- Career services for students and alumni
- Enhanced educational technologies
Through the University’s range of giving opportunities you can make a difference in a student’s future. In that tuition income only covers a fraction of the cost of a first class education, annual giving, planned giving, endowments and campaign contributions allow friends and alums to support our students and programs in substantive ways.
To make a donation, please click here.