- Adult Student Permission Form (pdf)
- Student Assent Form: Children Ages 2-7 (pdf)
- Student Assent Form: Children Ages 6-14 (pdf)
- Parent Permission Form (pdf)
- Practicum/Internship Parent Permission Form (pdf)
- Parent Permission Form for Children at USM Childcare (pdf)
- Student Assent Permission Form for Ages 14-17 (pdf)
- Dissertation Guidelines (pdf)
- Program Policies:
- All policies related to the Psy.D. in School Psychology Program are found in the USM Graduate Catalog and/or the Psy.D. Program Handbook. Please refer to these documents to learn about specific policies.
NEWS FOR PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT STUDENTS
It's not too early to think about summer. Online class search available now. Registration begins March 3. Check out our summer registration flyer!
Open House for Prospective Graduate Students
Monday, March 10
Abromson Center, USM Portland
FMI: Visit the Graduate Admissions website