How Can I Help You!
As the Director of Student Affairs for the College of Management and Human Services I work with prospective students, current students, and alumni. Some of the things I do include:
- Recruit and advise prospective students
- Coordinate the scholarship and graduate assistantship programs
- Help with navigating financial resources for students
- Coordinate the graduation process, course transfers
- Work with student issues and concerns
- Offer limited career services
- Donor development
A Little About Me:
- 20+ years experience in higher education
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practitioner (Step I and Step II certification)
- Global Career Development Facilitator
- Leadership and Supervisory Training
- B.S. in social science, Portland State University
- M.S. in adult and higher education, U.S.M.