- Adult & Higher Education
- Athletic Coaching (undergrad)
- Counselor Education
- Educational Leadership & Professional Educator
- Educational Psychology
- Literacy Education
- PhD in Public Policy - Educational Leadership and Policy
- School Psychology
- Special Education
- Teacher Education (ETEP)
- Teacher Certification at USM
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Professional Development Center
School of Education and Human Development
Melissa Rosenberg, a new faculty in the Counselor Education program at the University of Southern Maine has been chosen as a 2013-2014 Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) Presidential Fellow.
Dr. Jeffrey Beaudry, an associate professor in the Department of Professional Education, discusses concept mapping, “graphicacy,” and other ideas in visual literacy in a recently published interview with IGI Global.
Dr. Murphy, professor emeritus of counselor education, has received the Scholarship Award of the University of Maine’s Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies (CCIDS) for his vision and leadership in disability scholarship. He also provided the distinguished lecture at the CCIDS 20th Anniversary Lecture, Awards, and Reception.