Registration for Fall 2022 classes begins on September 1st at 8 am.
To register, go to our online catalog at:
- If you have any issues, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number, and a brief description of the problem, and someone will contact you asap.
Helpful Tips for Registration
- Check the course description!
Please read the entire description of the course to be sure what type of course, you are signing up for.
- Hybrid Classes
If signing up for a hybrid class, be sure to sign up for the correct section of the class, ZOOM or in person.
Do you have any questions or need help registering?
- If you have questions, send an email to: email@example.com.
- Need help registering? If you need help registering, there will be someone in the Senior College office on September 1, 2022, from 9 am-11 am and from 1 pm-3 pm to assist you in registering. We look forward to seeing you all soon!"
- We are now using a new registration software program called CourseStorm. It is very similar to what you know, but if you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and telephone number and we will contact you to help you out.
It is quick, easy and secure. The first time you register, you will need to create an account with your email and a password. You can add courses at any time by using your email and password. Pay by credit or debit card.
If you must pay by check:
1. Make the check payable to Lewiston Auburn Senior College
- Mail your check to:
Lewiston Auburn Senior College
51 Westminster Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
- Please be sure to include your name, address, and telephone number along with the name of each of the courses your are paying for, including membership.
As long as the course has an opening, you are able to register up until the first class. If the course is full you will be able to add your name to a waiting list and you will be contacted should an opening arise.
Before your ZOOM class/course starts, you will receive an email invitation to participate.
Click on the link on the day and time of the class/course, this will connect you to your ZOOM class!
Note: There will also be a telephone number in case you have any questions. If you can, test the link before the class to make sure everything is working OK on your end, if not call the telephone number to get help.
Don’t know how to ZOOM? Or, you know how but are not comfortable yet?
Please email email@example.com and let us know! We help you individually.