Faculty and Staff
We use USMCareerConnections to post volunteer experiences for students and alumni. To see a list of current postings click on a link below:
We are here to help develop community connections for you and your students. Explore the areas in which we provide support below to find best practices, tools, useful links and other resources.
- Alternative Spring Break Advisor Application
- Learning Contract Template for a Service-Learning Course
- Publishing Outlets for Service-Learning & Community-Based Research
- Undergraduate Research Journals
- USM Service-Learning Course Listing
Campus Compact Reports:
- Executive Summary- STEM Engaging Initiatives
- Higher Education STEM Report
- Secondary Schools STEM Report
Report your service-learning course - Collected information about USM's community engagement is published annually in our year-end reports. Help us include your work and your students' service-learning work by completing the brief Community Engagement Report at the end of each semester.