Awards Nomination Form - Contribution to Campus Diversity Award
An award to recognize an individual and/or a group that has:
- Worked to impact campus climate around issues of discrimination
- Worked to understand and confront oppression
- Served as a role model to peers and colleagues
- Awards will be given to students who have committed themselves to advocacy in areas involving disability, sexual identity, gender identity, cultural identity, race, and more.
- Multiple students can be accepted for this award and nominees can have experience in advocacy for one or multiple groups.