PASSPORT INITIATIVE – HOW IT WORKS
The Passport Initiative is an opportunity to better engage with the USM community. We know that the current circumstances might pose a challenge when it comes to connecting with the pack, but we’re making sure that no Husky gets left behind. It’s quite simple really. Three easy steps: ENGAGE. REDEEM. WIN!
1. Participate in USM’s Passport Approved programs/events. All approved programs will be labeled. Look out for this icon:
1. Once you’re at the approved program/event you’ll randomly receive a program code. Go to the Redemption Form to redeem your program/event. All you’ll need is your Name, Email, Student ID #, and the provided Event ID Code.
NO REGISTRATION IS NEEDED TO PARTICIPATE!
1. The more passport approved programs/events you attend the higher your chances of winning.
2. Prizes? How about an Xbox Series X, PS5, Textbook stipend, Husky Bucks, and a Apple iPad Air…just for starters.
PASSPORT APPROVED EVENTS
Programs or Events that qualify for the Passport Initiative will be placed on the Passport Program/Event Calendar. The calendar will be the most up-to-date method for seeing Passport Approved programs/events.
- 1 to 5 Programs Attended = 1 Raffle Per Program
- 6 to 10 Programs Attended = 2 Raffles Per Program
- 11+ Programs Attended = 3 Raffles Per Program
- 20 Programs Attended = One-time ONLY additional 15 raffles added into the pot
Multiple winners for each round will be selected. The winner selection schedule is below:
|Round||Round End Date||Winners Selected/Notified||Prizes|
|1||Dec. 11th, 2020||January 25th, 2021||Husky Bucks or University Store Gift Card|
|2||Feb. 19th, 2021||Feb. 22nd, 2021||Husky Bucks or University Store Gift Card|
|3||March 12th, 2021||March 15th, 2021||iPad Air (2020) or Apple Watch 6|
|4||April 30th, 2021||May 3rd, 2021||Xbox Series X or Playstation 5|
HOW TO SUBMIT A PROGRAM TO BE PASSPORT APPROVED
Student Orgs, Faculty and Staff can submit programs to be considered for the Passport Initiative. In order for programs/events to be approved the program or event must be accessible or open to the majority of the undergraduate student population. Due to COVID-19, accessibility may be a large hurdle for some groups or departments. Each program will be evaluated individually with the constraints of COVID-19 in mind. Residential programs do qualify, as the program would be accessible and open to majority of undergraduate students during normal circumstances, however, virtual programs or events are highly encouraged. To submit your program or event for consideration please complete the Passport Initiative Program/Event Addition Form. We request that submissions are sent a minimum of 1 WEEK in advance of the program to ensure that students are informed of the opportunity and a response will be sent out within 2 business days of the received submission date. While late submissions will be accepted we cannot guarantee that they will be reviewed in the timeframe originally indicated.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact Will Johnson at William.email@example.com.