The Sullivan Recreation and Fitness Complex, a Department of Student & University Life, is a multipurpose facility designed with your fitness, recreation, and wellness in mind and conveniently located on the Portland Campus of the University of Southern Maine.
The complex boasts two air-conditioned fitness centers in addition to locker rooms with saunas. The main Fitness Center is a larger weight room offering a large free weight selection, and a variety of weight and eliptical machines. The Body Shop is a smaller fitness center with a variety of weight and eliptical machines, and a smaller free weight area. Either Fitness Center can accommodate the needs of all students and members. The complex also houses the main gym, comprised of three basketball courts, three racquetball courts, a squash court, and two multipurpose rooms. Racquetball courts can also be converted for Wallyball play.
- Membership & Services
- Spring 2016 Program & Activity Offerings PDF
- Aikido workshop Spring 2016
- Mindful Meditation Spring 2016
- Fitness Center/Body Shop Personal Training options
- Outdoor Adventure Board - OAB ( Formerly S.M.O.R)
- Pickleball weekly pdf
- Therapeutic Massage & Reiki Therapy Appointments
- Drop in Basketball/Open Gym
- Racquetball & Squash
- University Community Recreation & Fitness Discount Offerings
- Discount Ski pass offerings 2015-2016 season
- Student Employment - Work Study funded positions