ID’s: Every person who enters Sullivan Complex must show a valid USM Photo ID or a government issued ID for access to the facility. No exceptions! A USM Campus photo ID must be acquired for access!
Risk Release Forms: An assumption of Risk and Release is required to be completed at the time of purchase by each member for participation in all activities and programs held within the Sullivan Recreation & Fitness Complex.
Risk Release pdf
Minimum Age: No unaccompanied minors 12-17 are permitted in the facility. Persons aged 12-17 years of age are permitted in the facility only when accompanied and directly supervised within sight and vocal range, by a parent or guardian 18 years or older. Minors must be supervised by parent or guardian of same gender in appropriate locker room facilities. These policies apply to holders of day passes, as well as memberships. (Unisex restroom facilities are available, ask staff members for locations).
- BJ's 2015 Membership offering pdf
- Southern Maine Outdoor Recreation (S.M.O.R)
- Spring 2015 Program & Activity Offerings.pdf
- Fitness Center/Body Shop Info - Personal Training options
- Pickleball weekly pdf
- Therapeutic Massage & Reiki Therapy Appointments
- Discount offerings Available to USM Community Fall 2014
- Day Lift Tickets & Season Ski Pass Discount offerings
- Drop in Basketball/Open gym
- Racquetball & Squash
- Membership & Services Info