Applying to the graduate teacher education program: ETEP (Teaching and Learning)
(Please, do not apply for admission to ETEP without reviewing the ETEP Application Handbook first)
- ETEP Application Guide 2015-2016
- Apply Online through Graduate Admissions
- ETEP Program Selection Form
- Recommendation Form: Please note change on submitting recommendations. If online feature of submitting recommendations is not active, ask your recommender to submit them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to Application Processing Center, PO Box 412, Bangor ME 04402.
- Catalog of Experiences (2 to 3 pages): Provide an annotated list of experiences particularly significant in your development as a learner and prospective teacher. The catalog should describe your experiences working with children and any events that have led to a deeper understanding of the content area(s) you will teach. It should also include the insights you have gained from those experiences.
- Praxis Info: The website is http://www.ets.org/praxis/register The best number to call is 1-800-772-9476.