Teacher Education at Lewiston-Auburn College

Do You Need Continuing Education Credits for Your Teacher Certification in Social Studies or English?

Teacher in the classroom.

USM's Lewiston-Auburn College offers many courses that current teachers can take to renew their Secondary Teacher Certification in English and Social Studies.

Click here for a complete listing of these courses.