The USM Epsilon Pi Tau (επτ) Beta Xi (βξ) Chapter congratulates the following five newest student members:
- Michael Brown, Information Technology, Senior
- David Knowland, Information Technology, Senior
- Noah Lemire, Applied Technology Leadership, Senior
- Michael Lombard, Information Technology, Senior
- Andrew Nickless, Technology Management, Senior
Epsilon Pi Tau recognizes individuals for academic excellence, achievement, and leadership. This international honor society provides a medium for professional development and student scholarships. Membership in επτ is open to technology students and professionals with careers in technology fields. Students who meet the grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 and 24 USM credits thresholds and are in good standing will be invited at the end of each Spring Term. The Department of Technology Trustees, Mark Monnin and Dr. Lori Sussman, nominate students for membership and the induction is prior to graduation. Graduating students who are επτ members will receive a gold honor cord to wear at graduation. USM held this year’s initiation ceremony virtually due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements.