What is the UB academic year program?
Students will meet weekly with Upward Bound staff at their own high schools to:
- monitor and support academic progress;
- assess academic and career interests;
- receive academic advising and tutoring;
- prepare for PSAT/SAT/ACT/Accuplacer tests;
- develop a personalized College Success Plan;
- receive assistance with college selection, application, financial aid and scholarship processes.
Additional activities include college fairs and visits, and leadership conferences throughout Maine and New England.