USM Health and Counseling Services
Notice of Summer Services
USM Health and Counseling Services (UHCS) will offer services on a more limited basis during the upcoming summer term from May 13th, 2019 through August 30th, 2019 as follows:
- Immunizations, titres, and TB testing by appointment only between May 13th and August 30th, 2019. * No appointments available during month of July.*
- Phone access for information on immunization compliance requirements and related questions
- Referral to community resources for health-related issues
- Call Gorham Health & Counseling office phone: 780-5411
- For emergencies, call 911.
- Appointments are available in Gorham only. Portland Health Services Office is closed for the summer.
- Appointments available throughout the summer months
- Call Portland Counseling office phone: 780-4050.
- The Maine Crisis Line (1-888-568-1112), is a statewide phone line that any person experiencing a mental health crisis can call 24/7. Crisis response services are available 24/7 at the Crisis Response Center at 190 Lancaster St in Portland.
We wish you all a wonderful, healthy, and safe summer.
*Note: Given limited staffing, please allow 24 hours for returning phone calls during the summer months.