What is the UB academic year program?
Students will meet weekly with Upward Bound staff at their own high schools to:
- Monitor and support academic progress
- Assess academic and career interests
- Receive academic advising and tutoring
- Prepare for PSAT/SAT/ACT/Accuplacer tests
- Develop a personalized College Success Plan
- Receive assistance with college selection, application, financial aid, and scholarship processes.
Additional activities include college fairs and visits and leadership conferences throughout Maine and New England.