The first USM Card is FREE for registered students, faculty, staff, or alumni
Follow these steps to get your first card:
- Stop by one of 3 our office locations: Gorham - Upton Hall (on the ground level facing the dining hall), Lewiston/Auburn - 119 Student Success Center or Portland - 142 Luther Bonney Hall,
- Provide a form of government issued photo identification (license, state ID, military ID or a passport)
- Have your USM ID number (located at the top of the Student Center section in MaineStreet)
- Enter your ID number into the key pad (paperless process unless a fee is being charged to a student account)
- Read the Terms and Conditions (printed on a poster or Online)
- Sign on the Signature Pad to agree to the Terms of Service
- Have your photo taken
- Your USM Card will be printed & issued while you wait
This is your Gym Card for both the Sullivan Gym (Portland) and the Costello Sports Complex (Gorham), your Library Card, your way to enter doors and elevators you have approved access to, Metro Transportation Services, and a USM Card is required to add Husky Bucks (necessary for printing, funds can also be used at bookstores and cafeterias/kiosks on campus).
Replacement cards are $20 (for students this fee is billed to your account - Everyone else must pay BEFORE receiving a new card)
Gym cards are $3, unless they are a replacement then the Replacement Fee applies.