- How do I get a USM Card?
- ADD HUSKY BUCKS & Check Your Balance
- Husky Bucks Terms & Conditions
- Report card LOST
- Distance Learner Card (Summer 2020 online courses Student ID only)
- Replacement Fee - $20 Fee for lost/stolen/damaged cards. The fee is placed on enrolled students' bills, all others must pay before their card is issued. Cards are valid for seven years, if you lose your card within that timeframe you will be subject to the Replacement Fee.
- Gym Card Fee - Your first gym card will cost $3 (you must present your gym receipt). The Replacement Fee is applicable for Gym Cards as well.
**These cards are created for the general public who purchase gym memberships, Student, Faculty and Staff cards may be used at the gyms - a seperate ID Card is NOT required**
- Other Card Fees - Vistor, Intern/Volunteer, Department and Temporary Staff cards may have a $15 fee. The Replacement Fee is also applicable.
- Unless you are an enrolled student you are expected to pay all fees before your card is issued
FACULTY and STAFF members are required to turn their cards into the Campus Card Office when leaving their position at the University